Global e-Mobility Forum 2021 Driving Change Together
The Controller of your personal data is IOŚ-PIB seated in Warsaw, ul. Krucza 5/11D, 00-548 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000032034. The Director acts on behalf of IOŚ-PIB.
Rights and duties of the Conference Participant
Contact details of the Personal Data Inspector at IOŚ-PIB: firstname.lastname@example.org,
IOŚ-PIB, 00-548 Warszawa, ul. Krucza 5/11D.
Rights and duties of the Organizer
The source of the personal data: website or publicly accessible sources, or electronic correspondence. In the case of data collected directly – providing such data is a contractual requirement resulting from the inability to register the participant for the event.
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of registering participants and conducting the above-mentioned reporting based on your consent.
The data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) – to the extent to inform you about other events according to your consent, (b) – to the extent that you sign up for the event and (f) – to the extent that the Controller invites you to participate in the event.
The Controller will also process your personal data for the purposes of conducting information and promotion actions of IOŚ-PIB, in connection with the organization of events, conferences, workshops, competitions, participation in Projects. The possibility of processing your personal data allows IOŚ-PIB to send you information and personalized invitations regarding the above-mentioned events organized as part of the activity of IOŚ-PIB. If you wish to disagree, please contact the Personal Data Inspector and withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data prior to withdrawing the consent.
Detailed information on the processing and administration of personal data can be found on the website – https://globalemobilityforum.com/privacy-policy/
- The Regulations come into force on the day of posting their content on the website.
- The Regulations for the Conference Participants can be found on the website: (https://globalemobilityforum.com/.).
- The Regulations apply to the Participant and the Organizer as of the date of registering the Participant for the Conference until all activities related to the Conference are carried out by the Organizer.
- The Conference Participant is obliged to read the Regulations before s/he is allowed to participate in the Conference and to comply with their provisions.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The changes will be published on the website: (https://globalemobilityforum.com/.).
- Any disputes between the Organizer and the Participants will be settled amicably.